Dear Parents and Carers,
You will have seen all the publicity recently following the Government’s suggestion we might soon be able to open our Special schools on a phased approach based on individual risk assessments. At present this is only a possibility and we will be asking parents some questions in a survey later today or on Monday for some information and about what they think.
Please be assured, we will not be opening any of our schools further until we consider the time is right and we are assessing all the Government guidance alongside the information we have from professional associations and others. We will wait for further guidance from the Government before making any decisions and will advise you as soon as possible when we do.
With best wishes,
CEO, Beckfoot Trust