Hazelbeck school uniform:
- Navy blue jumper, cardigan (It is not compulsory to wear a jumper or cardigan with a logo on however, if you do wish your young person to wear a top with a logo, they are available from Whittakers in Shipley or Natasha Schoolwear in Bradford)
- White polo shirt/t-shirt/shirt (generic)
- Black or grey trousers/skirt/shorts (generic)
- Navy blue, black or grey salwar kameez (generic)
- Black leggings, tracksuit bottom, shorts, skort (generic)
- Red t-shirt (generic)
If your child grows out of their uniform, it is still in good condition and you have nobody to pass it on to, then please send it into school with your son or daughter. Twice a year at the Christmas and Summer Fayres we will have a stall and second-hand uniform will be available for parents to buy at a nominal fee of £1 per item. Any money raised will go towards buying PE T-shirts for all students. Pupils in receipt of Pupil Premium funding will also be eligible for clothing vouchers at the start of the year, further information below.
Uniform Voucher Policy - School Uniforms
The Beckfoot Trust will provide Financial Support to families of students on free school meals now or that have been on free school meals at any time within the last six years. The eligibility will be based on the students identified on the Government’s Ever6 database, and we will write to you in June/July.
Uniform vouchers will be valued at £26 and will be redeemable at Whittakers Schoolwear in Shipley and Natasha’s Uniform Shop in Bradford. We will ask you to identify which of the two outlets you would be using. Vouchers will not be valid in any other outlets.
In special circumstances, uniform voucher support may be provided to other parents/carers where exceptional need can be explained (e.g. families moving into the area for the first time from abroad).
Parents and Carers should note:
Before payments of vouchers can be made, parents/carers will be asked for the letter from school and proof of identity. Photo identity is preferred and is the quickest way of obtaining identity verification.